SuperFabric® materials are not puncture, abrasion, or cut proof, etc. SuperFabric® materials are available in a variety of configurations and intended to be matched with suitable applications. Branding agreement is needed for the use of SuperFabric® materials.
©Copyright Higher Dimension Materials, Inc.
Higher Dimension Materials, Inc. is the owner of all copyrights in the text, graphics, and fabric designs unless indicated otherwise. SuperFabric® is a registered trademark of Higher Dimension Materials, Inc. in the United States.
Pat. 5906873, other patents issued and pending.
WEB LEGAL INFORMATION
1. Copyright Higher Dimension Materials, Inc. (HDM). All Rights Reserved. HDM retains ownership of all right, title and interest in all copyrights in all documents, text, images, and software owned by HDM.
2. Individuals are permitted to electronically copy material published on this site and to make print-outs thereof, solely for their personal information, provided that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appear thereon and provided that the materials are not modified. HDM's representatives are permitted to electronically copy material published on this site and to make print-outs thereof for the benefit and use by their customers and potential customers, provided that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appear thereon and provided that the materials are not modified.
3. Without the express written permission from HDM, you may not retransmit any files from this Web site, or any modified versions thereof.
4. You may not create a mirror version of this Web site.
5. Except as expressly provided herein, the transmission of this Web site material shall not be construed to grant a license of any type under any patents, copyright, or trademarks owned or controlled by HDM.
6. You may send to HDM comments, questions, suggestions or ideas relating to this Web site. If you do, you agree that such information sent to HDM is not given in confidence, that HDM is not obligated to keep such information secret and that HDM is not obligated to respond. HDM shall be free to use the information you send to HDM in any manner, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products based on such information. HDM may also reproduce, disclose and distribute the information in your communication to others without limitation.
7. This Web site has been established primarily for the benefit and use of HDM's representatives, customers and potential customers. Not all products or services referred to may be available, and HDM may change the products or services described by this Web site at any time. This Web site may include inaccuracies, and the information in this Web site may be changed periodically. Check HDM before relying on any product-related information found in this Web site.
8. THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HDM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS WEB SITE.
9. THIS WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO NON-HDM SITES. THESE LINKS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE. SUCH LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF HDM AND HDM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY HDM OF THE SITE, AND HDM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INFORMATION WHICH IS REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE.